The removal of contaminated structures demands the right combination of technology, know-how, and code compliance. CVE’s staff of experienced remediation professionals has the capabilities and expertise to handle residential, commercial and industrial plant site decommissioning including site demolition, asset recovery, environmental cleanup, and closure.
From identifying hidden assets within a structure, to physical removal of those assets, to a proven process for transporting, processing and marketing them, CVE gets it done. We help you maximize your return on investment or, at a minimum, offset the cost of your demolition project.
We are experts in the following areas:
- Plant Acquisition and/or Asset Recovery
- Building / Plant Dismantlement
- Building / Facility Demolition
- Plant Closures
- Recycling Demolition and Construction Debris
- Hazardous Waste Transport and Disposal
- Disposition of Surplus Assets in Building / Plant Facilities
- Managing, Marketing, and Reselling Your Excess Surplus Equipment / Material
- On-Site Evaluations
Contact Us Today
CVE is the leading expert in Asbestos Abatement and Removal, Demolition Services, Deconstruction Services, Mold Remediation, Lead Abatement, and offer services to San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, Bakersfield, Santa Rosa, Fresno, Sonoma County, Fresno County, East Bay, Visalia, Modesto, Marin County, San Diego County, Napa County, Solano County and beyond.